A little over a year ago I launched my Adams Contracts Consulting business. As I expected, I now spend an increasing amount of time on my consulting work. I need someone who can help me with it.
The work will involve preparing contract templates for clients and, in due course, helping to build automated templates using Contract Express. It will begin slowly, on a per-project basis, and it might well stay that way. At least initially, you could do it while holding down another job or while raising a family. You could work from wherever you want.
Here are some attributes I’m looking for:
- You’re a lawyer with at least several years of transactional experience.
- You’re familiar with my writings and you’re willing to draft consistent with my guidelines.
- You broadly share my views regarding the state of contract drafting.
- You have a keen interest in how the English language works.
- You’re comfortable with using technology.
If you think this might be of interest, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling me about yourself and why you’re interested. Please attach a resume or a link to one.