It’s been a while since I put online any feedback from one of my “Drafting Clearer Contracts” seminars. That’s due to a practical complacency. The seminar world is a ruthless one: if you don’t cut it, you’re gone. If I’ve had the privilege of doing, oh, around 250 seminars worldwide over the past dozen years, it’s because they’re informative, they’re engaging, and no one else offers anything comparable.
But I thought, what the heck, let’s see what participants in my 13 September 2018 seminar had to say:
- The conference was wonderful. The discussion completely centered around contract language issues I deal with at work on a regular basis. Ken was so passionate and eager to hear and research further any questions we had.
- It was excellent and very enlightening!
- This course gave me a framework to review and draft contracts.
- Great speaker, great seminar!
- Very good presentation w/ a lot of ideas for making contracts more legible, and although I don’t agree w/ all of them (i.e., removing “Agreement”) [welcome to my world! :-) ], it was very informative & made me think about the language I use every day.
- Excellent! Recommending to colleagues!
- Great experience! Very informative
- Ken Adams presented otherwise drab contract issues in a witty, enthusiastic, and informative manner.
No cherry-picking: the only negative comments related to some hiccups at the venue.