The series of Drafting Clearer Contracts: Masterclass that’s set to start on Tuesday, 12 January 2021, at 7:00 am Eastern Time (US and Canada) is now open to everyone, not just people in Asia and the Middle East. Given that Asia and the Middle East encompasses a whole bunch of cultures, it seemed silly to exclude anyone.
So people in Europe, it’s perfect timing for some lunchtime learning.
To recap, here are the sessions beginning in January:
- Series (7), Tuesday, 12 January 2021, 7:00 am ET (US)
- Series (8) (UK & Ireland Only), Wednesday, 13 January 2021, noon GMT
- Series (9), Thursday, 14 January 2021, noon ET (US)
- Series (10), Tuesday, 26 January 2021, noon ET US
- Series (11) (Nordic States Only), Thursday, 28 January 2021, 13.00 GMT +1
In other Masterclass news, I’ll eliminate from the course the three redrafting exercises, making them instead exercises you can do on your own whenever you want, if you want. They require more work than most people have been willing to put in. Instead, I’ll add one or two more online quizzes that participants can do in advance of a given session.