People who attended certain of my recent public seminars received a copy of the first edition of MSCD just as it was about to be made obsolete. So I’m making the second edition available for $25—one third the regular price—plus shipping to those who participated in the following public seminars:
- April 1, 2008 seminar in Vancouver organized by Osgoode Professional Development
- April 3, 2008 seminar in Philadelphia organized by West Legalworks
- April 21–25, 2008 seminars in Geneva, Switzerland
- May 6, 2008 seminar in Atlanta organized by West Legalworks
- May 15, 2008 seminar in St. Louis organized by West Legalworks
- June 5, 2008 seminar in Portland organized by West Legalworks
If you attended one of these seminars and you’d like to take advantage of this discount, send an email to Katrina Krause of the ABA by clicking here. Include in the email your full name, which seminar you attended, the number of a major credit card number (and the name of the cardholder, if different from your name), the expiration date of the card, and the address to which the ABA should ship the book. Unless you specify otherwise, the book will be sent to U.S. addresses by ground shipping, which the ABA is offering at no charge throughout August.
The offer applies only to one book per participant, and it expires September 15, 2008. I’m asking Osgoode Professional Development and West Legalworks to notify participants of the seminars they organized, and I’ll be emailing those who participated in the Geneva seminars.