If you’ve been lured to this site by my ABA Journal “Legal Rebels” profile and would like to learn more about what I do, you might want to check out the following:
- the page of this site dealing with my book A Manual of Style for Contract Drafting
- information about my public seminars with West LegalEdcenter (in the U.S.) and with Osgoode Professional Development (in Canada)
- information about my West LegalEdcenter webcasts
- my New York Law Journal article on retooling your contract process for the downturn
- my National Law Journal article on why the drafting of business contracts is dysfunctional
- this recent profile of me in the Canadian periodical Lawyers Weekly
- this blog post describing my long treck from deal guy to contract-drafting guy
- the subscription page, if you’d like me to send you every week or two an email with links to recent blog posts (if it’s not working for you, just send me an email and I’ll add you to the list)
1 thought on “If You’re New to This Site”
Dear Mr. Adams:
Congratulations for everything that you’re doing. It’s long overdue. I once tried to eliminate “but not limited to” from “including but not limited to” and was counseled not to do so because of all the caselaw that had developed around the phrase.
Keep up the great work.